Business Judgment — Risk and Dispute Management — Strategic Planning — Regulatory Compliance — Complex Negotiations — Corporate Governance
Attorney Neil E. Colmenares has proven experience advising every step of the way including:
- Strategic Planning and Alliances to guide your business in the direction you want to go;
- Forming legal entities including Corporations and Limited Liability Companies;
- Maintaining legal compliance including Nevada Secretary of State, Nevada State Business License, and Clark County Business License;
- Operating and Shareholder Agreements, Bylaws, Articles of Organization and Incorporation, etc.;
- Business Agreements including non-competition, confidentiality, consulting, development, non-disclosure, distribution, employment, independent-contractor, licensing, marketing, promissory notes, purchase and sale, reseller, releases, and security;
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Sexual Harassment policies;
- Commercial Lease negotiations including assignments, letters of intent, successor liability, and subletting;
- Purchase and Sale of Business Entities including preparation of contracts of sale, negotiations, timing issues, security interests, regulatory and licensure compliance, and uniform commercial code filings;
- Civil litigation including:
- Retaining, supervising, and managing outside counsel with emphasis on quality, value, and alignment with company needs; and
- Commencing and defending civil litigation lawsuits.
With increasing global competition, consider adding a proven leader to your team.