Management and Turnaround Counseling
Is your business experiencing any of the following?
- Decreased profits
- Increased operating costs
- Ineffective work force
- High employee turnover
- Liabilities exceed assets
- Hard time paying the bills
- Increased competition from competitors
If so, we may be of help. By using our proven management and turnaround strategies, we help our clients answer core questions such as:
- What is the purpose of the organization?
- Is it worth saving?
- Are expectations and goals in line with reality?
- What changes are necessary to reach revised goals?
There is a knee-jerk reaction to borrow to the point of insolvency without addressing core issues affecting sustainability and profitability. By defining, re-defining, and testing business assumptions about the business environment, mission, and core-competencies, we help our clients move forward in a positive and profitable new direction.
Services offered include providing counsel on:
- Utilizing and analyzing demographics, market structure, trends, use of technology, competitors, customer needs, and failures
- Proper use of abandonment
- Pricing policies
- Sales strategies
- Managing relationships between company and it’s workforce
- Selection of appropriate types of teams and it’s members to accomplish goals
- Talent allocation
- Setting productivity benchmarks for workers and setting standards for appraising performance against expectation
- Outsourcing strategies
- Re-engineering organization around relevant and meaningful information
- Innovation strategies
- Defining customer service goals
- Development of concepts and tools to interact and operate efficiently and seamlessly along the organization’s entire economic chain
- Capital appropriation strategies